my little cousin got bit by a house spider and she was crying so i went to get some stuff to soothe and numb it but before i could even walk out the door i heard her quietly whisper ‘i can’t handle the responsibility of being spiderman’
Just…. so many things wrong with this post. I don’t even know where to start. But as a sampler:
- the number of these “coat hanger abortions” is blown out of proportion with regularity by abortion advocates- Dr. Bernard Nathanson, a former abortionist, admitted to making up statistics of deaths by back-alley abortions.
- In fact the number of deaths by illegal abortions (as reported by the Centers for Disease Control) in 1972, the year before abortion was legalized, was only 39.
- Former Planned Parenthood president Mary Calderone stated in 1960, “The conference estimated that 90 percent of all illegal abortions are presently being done by physicians.”(emphasis mine) (sources cited here)
- Unborn babies are not “like the [cells] that come off your feet and body.” Those dead skin cells will never be anything other than dead skin cells. Unborn babies are living, growing human beings. Your dead skin cells still carry your DNA. Unborn babies have a completely different DNA, their own organs (otherwise the mother would, for a time, have two brains, four lungs, two hearts, etc.).
- "…or save a woman who might end up curing a life-threatening disease?" Yeah, like the female who is growing inside her mother’s womb?
Stop the spread of lies about abortion. Stop painting it as some great achievement for women. Stop pretending that cutting off the uniquely feminine ability to carry and nourish a brand-new life is pro-woman.
55 Twitter photos from space that will fill you with ethereal wonder
Reid Wiseman is a national treasure.
I love everything about this.
It’s really neat when you realize that, not only has human technology advanced enough to send humans into space to see these kinds of views, but we’ve also made it possible so that astronauts can express their feelings and thoughts in pretty much real time with the rest of us down here.
People want to talk shit about the internet a lot and I agree on some points, but this right here is everything good about it: the ability to accurately share experiences with people who may never be in your position.
Also Reid Wiseman is a total nerd for space and it’s adorable.
And here we can see the Blogger in her natural habitat.
The blogger is a shy, docile creature…
… that prefers the darkness…
… and tends to be wary of the outside world.
The Blogger rarely sleeps, and when it does, it does so in seemingly random places.
We have attempted to understand the dietary habits of the Blogger…
… but to no avail.
I am so glad this is back